Dental Membership Plan
Our goal here at Northpark Dental is to provide you care that you deserve, that is affordable and easily accessible all without any of the limitations of a standard dental insurance plan. Our membership plan aims to make dental care more affordable and therefore give you greater access to quality dental care. It is also a great option for when dental emergencies occur or when unexpected dental work is needed. Sometimes patients do not see the dentist until something hurts—by that time, the problem is big and an expensive fix. Our goal is to get you in routinely so you stay healthy!
Our practice is a huge proponent of preventive care because we believe this philosophy helps patients keep their natural teeth longer and avoid going through more extensive and expensive procedures such as root canals and extractions.
Below are the benefits of our membership plan, which eliminate the limitations of most insurance plans:
Benefits of Northpark Dental Membership plan:
- No yearly maximums. Get the care that you need when you need it. There are no maximums!
- There are no deductibles. Once you enroll, your benefits start immediately.
- There is no paperwork. Savings are applied the moment you check out.
- There is no waiting period. Once you enroll, benefits start immediately.
- Services cannot be denied. Get the care you want when you want it.
- Missing teeth can be replaced whenever you want.
Northpark Dental Membership Plan is very simple to understand, unlike insurance!
We offer two plans depending on the health of your gums.
Why become a member?
By becoming a member, you will receive all your preventive care at no additional charge. You are saving over 45% on your preventive care! And you will receive a 15% discount on ALL services at Northpark Dental. Whether you need a crown or cosmetic procedures you can save hundreds by being a member.
Limitations of Dental insurance plans:
- Yearly maximums. Most insurance caps at $1500. Once you hit this number, care becomes an out of pocket expense.
- Deductibles. An average deductible is $100. This must be met before your insurance kicks in.
- Paperwork. Trust us when we say it is not fun submitting paperwork for denied services.
- Waiting period. The average waiting period is 12 months.
- Denied services. Just because you want it does not mean your insurance thinks you need it.
- Pre-existing conditions. Some insurances have a missing tooth clause, meaning that if you have a missing tooth prior to purchasing your dental coverage then insurance will not pay for a replacement.
How to join:
Joining is easy. Contact our Urbandale office and we will provide you with more information and walk you through the enrollment process. You can also visit our Forms page and download a PDF version of either plan to take a closer look.
Fine print that’s easy to read:
- This membership plan is not an insurance plan. This membership plan is a great discount plan.
- This membership plan cannot be used if you already have dental insurance.
- This membership plan cannot be used under a worker's compensation claim.
- This membership plan only applies to services that Drs. Trung, Babor, and their team perform.
- This membership plan cannot be used for referrals or specialists.
- This membership plan can only be used at the dental office of Northpark Dental.
- This membership plan cannot be used if other insurances (automobile, homeowners, medical insurance) are covering your dental care.
- This membership plan is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The fee of this membership plan is subject to change annually.
- Payment for service is due at the time of check-out for this discount plan to take effect.
- If you currently have dental insurance, see if it makes more sense to be on this membership plan. If you need help, let us know. We will evaluate your current circumstances, and gladly help you find out if you will save money by being on our membership plan.
Please let us know if there are any questions we can answer for you!
Drs. Trung, Babor, and the Northpark Dental Team